Who is eligible to join?
- Licensed DC’s, chiropractic students in year 2 or greater, nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, or any persons interested in functional wellness protocols and functional neurodevelopment.
Do I have to be live on-line to take the program?
- No, developingMINDS is a self-paced program that you have the liberty of doing at a pace that best suits your personal life and work life balance.
- The only portion of the program that is live on-line are the monthly Clinical Rounds classes.
- There is one in-person “Live Intensive & Functional Assessment” module to ensure all students will be able to master and implement the materials in a successful manner.
How often will the “Live Intensive & Functional Assessment” module be offered? Where will it be held?
- This module will be offered approximately every 18 months.
- It will most likely be held on the East Coast.
Do I have to start the program at a specific time?
- Open enrollment quarter start dates are January, April, July and October. You can sign up any time during the year, however modules will be released on a quarterly schedule based on your tuition tract (i.e. you can sign up in January, depending on your tuition tract, modules will be released that month. Or, if you sign up in March, your tuition will be begin in April and modules will be released that month.)
How do I access the classes?
- Once you have successfully enrolled and your initial tuition payment is processed, modules will be released on a quarterly basis depending on your tuition tract. After successful registration, an account will be created for you and instructions sent on how to access the dashboard as well as clinical round dates and access to our closed Facebook group.
- Students that enroll starting January 2020 and after will be dropped 2 or 4 modules every 90 days depending on what tract they chose.
If I already took Module 1; “Derailed”, as a standalone class, can I apply that tuition to the entire developingMINDS program?
- If you have already paid for this class as a standalone, we will apply the cost of that tuition to your Live Intensive & Functional Assessment module.
What days/times will the Clinical Rounds classes be held?
- Clinical rounds classes will be held on the first Tuesday of every month (occasional changes may occur depending on Dr. Buerger’s travel and teaching schedule) from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM MST in a “live webinar” classroom setting.
How long do I have to complete the program?
- You will have the length of time you chose (either 1 year or 2 years) plus an additional two years.
What are my payment options?
- We have various tuition and tract options depending on what is right for you. Please refer to the web site for specifics.
What is the title of the certification I will receive?
- The certification for this program will be in “Functional Neurodevelopment”
Are CE credits available to the program?
- Currently, we are offering CE credits for two of the modules within the developingMINDS programs. Our “Derailed” (module 1) and our “Functional Neuroanatomy for the Chiropractor” (module 6) will have on-line CE applicable hours associated with them. We may add additional modules as time passes.
- If you wish to have CE’s for either of these modules, please ensure you purchase the $50 CE credits within your dashboard, and send the signed affidavit to email@example.com.
Will there be any tuition adjustments?
- Due to the incredible amount of information and comprehensive nature of this program, tuition fees may increase with time.